ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES
36. Provide speakers to appear on campus that educate students about anti-Semitism today.
37. Challenge professors when they make anti-Semitic statements.
38. Following a presentation by an anti-Semitic speaker on campus, take appropriate action:
39. Help create a faculty/student organization to combat anti-Semitism.
40. Report campus code violations to the college administration and/or ADL.
41. Ask local seminaries to sponsor events dealing with anti-Semitism and to organize a faculty/student group to combat anti-Semitism.
42. Organize fundraising events such as a dance-a-thon or walk-a-thon to raise monies for groups that fight anti-Semitism.