B. Declaration [working draft]
80. Appalled by the ongoing colonial military Israeli occupation of the Occupied Palestinian Territories [West Bank including Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip] declare and call for an immediate end to the ongoing Israeli systematic perpetration of racist crimes including war crimes, acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing [as defined in the statute of the ICC] including uprooting by military attack and the imposition of any and all restrictions and measures on the population to make life so difficult that the only
option is to leave the area and state terrorism against the Palestinian people. Recognize that all of these methods are designed to ensure the continuation of an exclusively Jewish state with a Jewish majority and the expansion of its borders to gain more land driving out the indigenous Palestinian population.
81. Declare that this alien domination and subjugation and the denial of territorial integrity amounts to colonialism which denies the fundamental rights of self determination, independence and freedom of Palestinians. Condemn this process of settler colonialism through the ongoing collective punishments, expropriation and destruction of Palestinian lands, homes, property, agricultural land and crops; the establishment of illegal Israeli
settlements, the mass transfer of Israeli Jewish populations to the illegally expropriated Palestinian land and the development of a permanent and illegal Israeli infrastructure including bypass roads.
82. Declare Israel as a racist apartheid state in which Israel's brand of apartheid as a crime against humanity has been characterized by separation and segregation, dispossession, restricted land access, denationalization, "bantustanization" and inhuman
83. Appalled by the inhuman acts perpetrated in the maintenance of this new form of apartheid regime through the Israeli state war on civilians including military attacks, torture, arbitrary arrests and detention, the imposition of severe restrictions on
movements [curfews, imprisonment and besiegement of towns and villages] and systematic collective punishment including economic strangulation and deliberate impoverishment, denial of the right to food and water, the right to an adequate standard of living, the right to housing, the right of education, and the right to work.
84. Recognize that targeted victims of Israel's brand of apartheid. And ethnic cleansing methods have been, in particular, children, women and refugees. Condemn the disproportionate numbers of children and women killed and injured in military shooting and bombing attacks. Recognize the right of return of refugees and internally displaced people to their homes of origin as guaranteed in international law.
85. Appalled by the discrimination against the Palestinians inside Israel which include: the imposition of discriminatory laws including the discriminatory laws of return and citizenship which emphasize the ethnicity of the Israeli state as a Jewish state; the granting of benefits or privileges solely to the Jewish Israeli citizens; the imposition
of restrictions on the civil and political rights of Palestinians because of their national belonging or because they do not belong to the majority ethnic group; the negation of the right of Palestinians to equal access to resources of the state and civil equality including affirmative action policies which recognize the historical discrimination of Palestinians inside Israel.
D. Excerpt of Programme of Action
Palestinians [in a listing of victim groups]
160. Call for the immediate enforcement of international humanitarian law, specifically the fourth \Geneva convention 1949, in the Occupied Palestinian Territories through the adoption of all measures to ensure its enforcement, including all measures employed against the South African apartheid regime. Call for the immediate convening of the High \Contracting Parties to implement this process in fulfillment of their obligation to ensure respect for the Convention in all circumstances. Also call for the immediate deployment of an independent effective international protection force for Palestinian
civilians and the dismantlement of the illegal Jewish Israeli colony [settlements] and a complete withdrawal of the colonial military occupation.
161. Call upon the UN to ensure the implementation of the various UN Resolutions on the Occupied Palestinian Territories, including the withdrawal of the Israeli Colonial military occupation [of the Gaza strip and the West Bank including Jerusalem] the right of return of refugees and for the protection for refugees of the UNHCR until such time as they may be able to exercise their right to return and in accordance with Resolution 194. Also call for the reinstitution of UN resolution 3379 determining the practices of Zionism
as racism practices which propagate the racial domination of one group over another through the implementation of all measures designed to drive out other indigenous group including through colonial expansion in the Occupied Palestinian Territory [in the Gaza strip West Bank including Jerusalem] and through the application of discriminatory laws of return and citizenship to obliterate their national identity and to maintain the exclusive nature of the state of Israel as a Jewish state to the exclusion of all other groups. Also call for the repeal of all discriminatory laws within the state of Israel including those of return and citizenship which are part of the institutionalized racism and apartheid
regime in Israel.
162. Call for the establishment of a war crimes tribunal to investigate and bring to justice those who may be guilty of war crimes, acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing and the crime of apartheid which amounts to crimes against humanity that have been or continue to be perpetrated in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
163. Call for an increased awareness of the root causes of the Israel's belligerent occupation and systematic human rights violations as a racist apartheid system through relevant UN agencies working closely with international civil society networks to
widely disseminate information including educational packs for schools and universities films and publications.
164. Call for the establishment of a UN special committee on apartheid and other racist crimes against humanity perpetrated by the Israeli apartheid regime to monitor and to report apartheid and other racist crimes and to recommend the implementation of measures to combat apartheid and other racist crimes.
165. Call for the establishment of programs and institutions to combat the racist media distortion stereotyping and propaganda including the demonizing and dehumanizing of Palestinians as all being violent and terrorists and undeserving of human rights protections. Call for the correction of misleading information surrounding their status as indigenous peoples, the history of the violations perpetrated against them and the ongoing distortion of the facts and nature of he peace negotiations.
166. Call for the launch of an international anti-Israeli apartheid movement as implemented against African apartheid through a global solidarity campaign
network of international civil society UN bodies and agencies business communities and to end the conspiracy of silence among states particularly the EU and the US.
167. Call upon the international community to impose a policy of complete and total isolation of Israel as in the case of South Africa which means the imposition of mandatory and comprehensive sanctions and embargos, the full cessation of all links [diplomatic, economic, social, aid, military operation and training] between all states and Israel. Call upon the government of South Africa to take the lead in this policy of
isolation bearing in mind its own historical success in countering the undermining policy of "constructive engagement" with its own past apartheid regime.
168. Condemnation of those states who are supporting, aiding and abetting the Israeli apartheid state and its perpetration of racism crimes against humanity including ethnic cleansing acts of genocide.