Arab Media Review: Anti-Semitism and Other Trends January - June 2006
Posted: September 15, 2006
Al-Ghad, July 4, 2006
The Cartoon's headline: "The International Legitimacy."
Israeli Foreign Minster Zipi Livni controls U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice who controls U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan.
Al-Ghad, June 23, 2006
Ad-Dustur, June 13, 2006
The cartoon's headline is: "Why they hate us [the U.S.]?!"
U.S. President George W. Bush is saying: "Israel has the full right to defend itself."
Ad-Dustur, May 16, 2006
Everyone is pointing at Ahmadinijad as an "Anti-Semitic." On the kite: "Death to Israel."
Al-Ghad, May 11, 2006
President Bush is on the right being controlled by the Jewish hand; U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, being controlled by Bush, is heading to the "Middle East," whiles holding the "seventh chapter" of the U.N charter.
Ar-Rai, April 16, 2006
The Jew is controlling United States Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton. In Arabic, on the right "Palestine" and on the left "Iran."
Ad-Dustur, April 13, 2006
Ad-Dustur, March 8, 2006
The man is washing Acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert using "Palestinian blood." On the wall the posters read: "Vote for Olmert – evil successor (as) evil ancestor." (Meaning: "Like father like son")
Ad-Dustur, February 22, 2006
The Hamas representative is holding a document entitled: "Political Concessions Free of Charge." The Jew is holding the key for "Palestinian people's rights and achievements." The Jew is saying to the Hamas representative: "Surrender and I will secure you."
Ad-Dustur, January 21, 2006
The Iranian on the left is holding "The Iranian Nuclear Portfolio."
- "…due to the Zionist penetration into most of the superpowers regimes, we note that none of which is sympathetic with the Palestinian people…"
Fakhri Qa'war, "Israeli Persistence to Continue to be Hostile to the Palestinian People," Ar-Rai, June 26, 2006
- "…you should recall their [Israel's] memory, ever since the cancer of the Jewish state spread in the body of the region, review their statements and declarations in the light of the war crimes, crimes against Humanity, the extermination and cleansing which they committed against anyone who is Palestinian and Arab…"
Mohammad Kharob, "Murderers…Sleeping with a 'Quiet' Conscience," Ar-Rai, June 16, 2006
- "…Meaning that the Palestinian land has been appropriated, and the Palestinian blood is sanctioned to it [Israel] and to its fascist army…"
"…why don't Washington and its alliance condemn these bloody massacres which are being committed by the Israeli fascist army in the Palestinian territories almost on a daily basis in a campaign of mass murder more resemboling to a cleansing war…"
Selama AcKor, "An American and Western Dreadful Silence Regarding the Israeli Massacres," Ar-Rai, June 2, 2006
- "…Washington and the western capitals collaborate with Israel…and remain quiet and bless this Israeli racial terrorist conduct, while it leaps in fury, rage and threat the Palestinian people…when a Palestinian fires one bullet against Israel and it fascist racial army…"
Salama AcKor, "The Terrorism and Crimes of the Israeli State through the American consideration," Ar-Rai, May 9, 2006
- "…It [Israel] continues the construction of 'Metropolitan Jerusalem,' though methods of racial imperialism…"
Dr. As'ad Abd Al-Rahman, "The Strategy of Gulping Jerusalem: Is there a Savior?" Ar-Rai, April 30, 2006
- "…The theory of 'creative chaos' and the theory of 'coincidence'…at this point it is better for us to claim that both theories are a Zionist product, and a clear expression of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion which call for the spread of confusion in the minds of the Goyim [non-Jews] and their morals…"
Ibrahim Al-'Ajluni, "Two Theories…and One Manufacture," Ar-Rai, January 19, 2006
- "… If there is some unanimity regarding the conviction of the religious and racial extermination campaign represented in the Jewish Holocaust, then this same rightful standard should be applied for the Zionist movement's crime in committing another Holocaust against another people…"
"Therefore, sympathizing with the victims of the first Holocaust, constitutes the expression of the same sympathy with the victims of the second Holocaust, which occurred only three years after the first," referring to the 1948 founding of Israel.
Mahmud Ar-Rimawi, "Two Holocausts, Not Just One," Ar-Rai, February 20, 2006