Arab Media Review: Anti-Semitism and Other Trends January - June 2006
Posted: September 15, 2006
Al-Watan, June 29, 2006
Ar-Riyadh, June 11, 2006
In Arabic: "The United States argues the Palestinians should use self restrain."
Al-Watan, May 12, 2006
In Arabic on the right is "Grand Israel," and on the left in Arabic is "The Palestinian blood."
Al-Medina, April 24, 2006
Al-Watan, March 12, 2006
Al-Watan, February 27, 2006
Al-Watan, February 11, 2006
The cartoon's headline: "The Western Media."
Al-Yawm, February 6, 2006
In Arabic: "September 11."
Al-Watan, February 3, 2006
Al-Yawm, January 13, 2006
The cartoon's headline: "God's Deceitful People." (As opposed to "God's Chosen People")
Al-Yawm, January 12, 2006
From right to left: "Left," Center" and "Right."
- "…Israel has designated a measured and precise strategy. Whereby, it exploited the human emotions to its side because of the Holocaust which was committed against the Jews by the hands of the Nazis during the Second World War.
It also utilized the religious dimension among some Christian communities…Zionism has exploited as part of its strategy some Christian communities, especially the Catholic and Protestant ones, which latterly uphold what was passed in the Torah, especially what is related to God's Chosen People, and the absolute Jewish right to what they call 'the land of Israel'…"
Dr. Fawzi Al-Asmar, "Israel Wants a Solution, Not Peace," Ar-Riyadh, June 29, 2006
- "…the state of the Nazi Holocaust survivors, that small besieged country, it no longer deceives many with the lie of—a people without a homeland for a homeland without a people; it has turned to a colonial militaristic babies killing state, exercises the hideous types of racism, even in marriage; the victim [The Jews] has become the executer the same as the Nazis manner of killing, starvation, and racial segregation between both, until there is nothing lift, except for the Palestinians to wear a dress of a distinct color with a patch designating them from the chosen people…"
Jihad Al-Khazin, "The Israeli Apartheid Policy," Al-Hayat, June 6, 2006
- "…The terrorist organization is the Israeli army and the Israeli government, and the collaborator is the United States—precisely the American congress…"
Jihad Al-Khazin, "The President Seems Egyptian," Al-Hayat, May 29, 2006
- "…The American administration adaptation of the Zionist agenda is the reason of all reasons for its fatal mistakes…"
Zein Al-'Abidin Ar-Rucabi, "Who Will Save America…From the Catastrophe (of the Double Standard)? Ash-Sharq Al-Awsat, June 3, 2006
- "…We find that the Zionist aggression in Palestine murders babies, and not only youngsters, men and women… "
Dr. Nura Khalid As-Sa'ad, "The Torturing of Palestine's Babies," Ar-Riyadh, May 30, 2006
- "Now I know why the Israeli soldiers hunt the Palestinian children like snipers do; because they believe that we [the Arabs] are a people of hate which does not deserve life..."
Buthayna Sha'aban, "Palestine and Iraq from Washington," Ash-Sharq Al-Awsat, May 29, 2006
- "…The international Zionism hasted to intrigue its own agenda into the American anti-terrorism agenda…the two agendas intertwined in a way which the Zionist concepts and schemes overcame the American pure national concepts and positions…"
Zein Al-'Abidin Ar-Rucabi, "The American Congress: All of the Palestinians are Terrorists, therefore we will deprive them of everything," Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, May 27, 2006
- "… as for the Israeli espionage of the Arab states, it includes all types of spying, for the sake of sabotaging, slinking and using all illegitimate means and methods including terrorism, corruption, money laundering, drug trafficking, the assassination of scientists and leaders, inciting dissension and inflaming the sectarian fire, regional and racial ghost…"
Dr. Hamed 'Abdallah al-Lahidan, "The Economical roots of Wars," Ar-Riyadh, May 26, 2006
- "…the refugees look with greave at their homes, and whoever of them stayed in their homes are exposed to harassment and discrimination in the shadow of the racial Jewish democracy; moreover, the Arabs in their homelands have become a problem for Israel which thinks of getting rid of them, so it can become a pure Jewish state…"
Abdalla Al-Ash'al, " Israel between the Modesty of the First Memorial and the Forestry of the 58th Memorial," Al-Hayat, May 18, 2006
- "…Palestine was inhabited with an Arab population. The Zionist movement refused to have an alternative to Palestine, with the excuse that there is an attracting factor for Jew about it, based on what was written in the Torah, claiming it as being the land which was granted by God to the Jews; therefore this movement knew it had to convince the Jewish and international public opinion of its perspective, so it invented the notion that Palestine is a land empty of inhabitants…"
Dr. Fawzi Al-Asmar, "The Land: the Essence of the Conflict," Ar-Riyadh, May 6, 2006
- "…Israel…perceives Sinai through a comprehensive perspective linked with the aspects of the Zionist project. Israel continually repeats that it suffers from small space and the lack of natural resources, it had an ambitious project to drive out all the Palestinians from the Palestinian land, because it wants a land without a population, in order for Israel to become a pure Jewish state…"
Abdallah Al-Ash'al, "Israel Behind the Terrorism in Sinai," Al-Hayat, April 30, 2006
- "…all of this aims for Israel to continue the war of extermination against the Palestinian people by its mass murder, in order to overcome [the Palestinian's] demographic supremacy, which if it continues to increase in its current rates until 2020-according to vision of the High Chachamim council in Tel-Aviv—will eliminate the National Jewish Homeland…"
Rida Muhammad Lari, "I Want to Point out: A Israeli War Government," Ar-Riyadh, March 23, 2006
- "…This is what the international Zionist movement, which runs the wheels of conspiracy around the clock everywhere in the world, does not accept:…Israel has been occupying the al-Aqsa Mosque for the last thirty years and burned it…"
Dr. Hamad Bin 'Abdallah Al-Lahidan, "The Islamic Rage is Being Infuriated (Part 1)," Ar-Riyadh, February 17, 2006
- "…The Christian-Jewish hatred against Islam and the Muslims is the same as the Jewish hatred of Christ, Christianity and Christians which was injected through the Talmudic teachings written by the ancient Jews…The only ones to benefit from inciting strife and wars between the Christian and Muslim world are the Jews in Europe and in the west. If you do not believe that, then read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion…"
'Abed Al-'Aziz Bin 'Abdalla Al-Khial, "What Will Happen After They Insult the Savior of Humanity," Ar-Riyadh, February 9, 2006
- "…It is horrible to imagine how hard is it to admit the existence of a map for a country called Palestine…while it is stressed on all media and culture tools that it is necessary to promote the Holocaust which happened in Germany against the Jews…The question is—why was there a Holocaust…why didn't Hitler commit it against the French after he had occupied their country or against the other armies that were defeated before in Europe??"
"The Map and The Holocaust…Which of Both Do You Believe?" (editorial), Ar-Riyadh, February 7, 2006