Arab Media Review: Anti-Semitism and Other Trends January - June 2006
United Arab Emirates
Posted: September 15, 2006
Al-Khalij, May 10, 2006
The Jew is inflating Bush, in Arabic from left to right: "The Iraqi War," "The protection of Israel," "To dominate the World," and "To threat Iran and Syria."
Al-Ittihad, May 14, 2006
The Jew is the "Zionist Lobby," the building is the "American Administration."
Al-Ittihad, April 20, 2006
In Arabic: "The Settlers."
Al-Ittihad, April 9, 2006
In Arabic: "The Palestinian Safe
Al-Ittihad, February 9, 2006
The cartoon's headline: "The World 2006."
Al-Ittihad, January 24, 2006
The cartoon's headline: "Robbery." The Jew is using a gun representing "the Holocaust."
- "…the coincident is that 'Freidman', his name, gives him away as one of the members of 'God's chosen People®.'…According to their belief which stresses 'Jehovah's'—meaning that of all mighty 'God'—choice of the Jewish people and the consolidation of their position on earth as his collaborators and partners in running the world…"
Mohammad Eid Al-Aremi, "Silence when needed is a Statement," Al-Bayan, June 7, 2006
- "…as for literature and children tales, they are directed in a clear heading to raise children with the feelings of supremacy, arrogance, to hate and contempt Arabs and view them as bustards and cowards; almost every story revolves around a Jewish super hero with mythical characteristics which was given courage and might; what makes him capable of inflecting defeat to the evil Arabs which carry weapons in their hands but they carry defeat in their hearts…"
"…the Zionist literature experience is an experience which deviated form the cross of Human literature…it is perhaps the first of its kind that uses literature to perform grand demagogy schemes to raise successive generations of Jews full of hate, malice and contempt for the 'other', provided with lies and a fake history…"
Latifa An-Nejar, "Language and Rhetoric in the Israeli Curriculums," Al-Bayan, June 7, 2006
- "…The reader is stunned by the hateful racism which the teaching rhetoric is full of in theses books. And by the repletion orientations with malice, hate toward the Arabs and with hostile imperialist thinking which the books texts generate from…the image which it draws…can be noted that it describes the Arabs with degrading characteristics, pointing at an obvious aggressive culture, they—meaning the Arabs—are 'embezzling thieves and terrorists.' Visitors, dogs, savages, despicable, thirsty for Jewish blood, highway robbers, retarded Bedouins, the impoverished which the Jews express sympathy for, the conspiring butchers, the traitors, the snakes, the foxes and reptiles; these are the Arab characteristics in the Israeli school books…" Note: "Visitors" refers to Jews as temporary inhabitants of the land of Israel.
Dr. Latifa An-Nejar, "The Hate Curriculums," Al-Bayan, May 31, 2006
- "…The Israeli side is tempted by the smell of the blood of national and nationalist dreams when they are being slaughtered—like a ravenous wolf for more land devouring and the drawing of a Jewish national homeland to meet its dreams, while it [Israel] doesn't put into consideration the dreams of the 'other' which was slaughtered on the altar of the international community well, which seems often as if it was the well of Israel itself…"
Magdi Shandi, "The Prisoners Document," Al-Bayan, May 30, 2006
- "…up to the point of his murder the name of Rafiq Al-Hariri was on a lest of people who should be physically liquidated on a website belonging to a Lebanese committee connected to the team of the 'New Conservatives," who are loyal to the Zionist movement in Washington…"
Ahmad 'Amrabi, "Israel and Hariri's Murder," Al-Bayan, April 30, 2006
- "…One of the strongest claims which were repeated is that the freedom of press is protective in the west the western written media…because no one dares in the west to talk about the Holocaust or offense the Jews."
"This is true to the furthest extent, and these papers which braggart with the freedom of speech, know precisely that attacking the Jews for example nears taboos…"
Mohammad Fadel, "The Luring into the trap," Al-Bayan, April 1, 2006
- "…Where was all of this pressure in the confrontation of the daily attacks of the Zionists extremists against Palestine Christians and Muslims, those attacks that neither the Aqsa Mosque nor the Church of the Cradle was safe against…"
Sayyid Zahran, "The Issue of the Afghan Apostate," Al-Bayan, March 30, 2006
- "…It [Israel] is the only player which obtains—with the support and blessing of America— [the ability] to decide the Palestinian people's destiny, to exercise against it the ugliest Nazi crimes, to imprison it in a big jail and to be amused by murdering its children under the claim of fighting terror!..."
Jalal 'Aref, "Between the Jericho Prison…and the Oslo Prison," Al-Bayan, March 18, 2006
- "…The racial storm which blistered warningly signaling the wrecking of the Dubai international port deal, did not veil from the first instance, that behind it are hidden fingers controlled by the long hand of the Zionist lobby…"
"This is an Israeli game par-excellence, and it is a proven recipe of which results have exceeded all methods of robbery which were practiced against the west in the name of protecting or compensating the Jews for the crimes of the Nazis…"
Sayyid Zahran, "A Racial Storm," Al-Bayan, March 2, 2006
- "…And is considered from the western media perspective as anti-Semitic, although Zionism is the number one enemy of Semitism over the history, passing through the crimes of the Arab extermination in Palestine and Lebanon, which is par-excellence racial crimes exceeding in its viciousness the Holocaust…"
Sayyid Zahran, "Insulting the Holocaust," Al-Bayan, February 23, 2006
- "…The question here is—why do the Zionists use the Holocaust to justify acts that have exceeded the acts of the Holocaust? Where is Kana massacre? Sabra and Shatila? Where are the crimes against Humanity committed in Palestine?..."
Dr. Muhammad Qirat, "The Freedom of Speech and Insulting the Islam (part 2)," Al-Bayan, February 17, 2006
- "…Who is the side which has German's political or economical interests…Is it the Arabs or is it Israel? Or did Merkel forget that the Jews actions after World War I and their control over the German economical resources were the seed which delivered Nazism?..."
Nidhal Hamdan, "An Advise to Merkel," Al-Bayan, February 10, 2006
- "…History reminds us of the trial of Roger Garaudy for no reason except for his saying the truth and disapproving the myth of the Holocaust and the Zionists myths, tales and lies through proofs, numbers, claims and evidence…" Note: Roger Garaudy is a Holocaust denier.
Muhammad Qirat, "The Insulting, Hateful and Malicious Media," Al-Bayan, February 2, 2006
- "…the wave of insult to Islam in Denmark, Norway and the USA is a wave where religion and politics mix. Explicitly speaking, the Zionist racism and hostility are melted in its furnace as a result of the crusaders legacy or as the new product of Zionist Christianity and the dissertations of the New Conservatives and their friends from the Likud…"
Sayyid Zahran, "Repelling the Insult of the Prophet is a Duty," Al-Bayan, January 26, 2006
- "…President Kennedy expressed this position [his rejection to the Israeli Nuclear program] a few weeks prior to his assassination by Lee Oswald, who was accused of having contacts with the Russian and Israeli secret services."
"Lee Oswald, Kennedy's assassin was assassinated three days after his arrest by Jack Ruby, one of the American Jewish extremists. Jack Ruby himself passed away in prison as a result of an illness similar to Yaser Arafat's illness, three months after he was arrested…"
Dr. Ahmad Al-Qadidi, "Nuclear Secrets," Al-Bayan, January 22, 2006
- "…The Muslim religious clerics in occupied Palestine alerted lately that the Israeli occupation authorities are escalating their excavation efforts underneath the al-Aqsa mosque, and the matter reached the point where the mosque is about to collapse, giving way to execute the Zionist plan which aims at destroying the mosque as a preparation to build the presumed Temple instead, embodying the mythological Zionist tales that the presumed Temple is erected on this site. This is what the Zionist extremists have not been able to present the slightest historical or archaeological proof for."
"There are continuous warnings that the Zionist plan has lately established chambers underneath the al-Aqsa Mosque, each of which represents one of the Jewish tribes—all to escalate the demolish the Holy al-Aqsa foundations aiming at its destruction…"
"The Feast of Immolation and the Rescue of Al-Aqsa" (Editorial), Al-Bayan, January 10, 2006