Arab Media Review: Anti-Semitism and Other Trends January - March 2006
Posted: March 23, 2006
Al-Ahram weekly, January 19-25, 2006
Al-Ahram weekly, February 9-15, 2006
- "The most astonishing thing is how Israel… managed to create a western public opinion sympathizing with it, so that the UN was obeyed and decided to designate the 27 of January of every year to commemorate the Hitler Holocaust or the Nazi Holocaust during WWII.
Israel utilized those claims in the ugliest manner through its symbols and myths which aimed at robbing the western nations, and especially the German people…
At the same time, America and the Western countries that are blindly subservient to it forgot and denied – they forgot the tragedies and the Zionist crimes against the peace and the Arab and Muslim people…
Isn't it our right to defend ourselves, and for the Arab and Muslim nations in Asia and Africa to sympathy with us, so as to designate September the 15th as the day in which we remind the world of the massacres of the Zionists, the Americans and their allies?"
Fu'ad Ash-Shadhili, "Between the Nazi Holocaust…and the Zionist Massacre," Al-Gumhuriyya, February 22, 2006
- "…Once again we wonder: where is the poor freedom of speech of all of this??!...or is everything related with the Jews always above the law…"
Sa'id Al-Lawandi, "The West is Assassinating its Mind," Al-Ahram, February 13, 2006
- "…There are hidden motives to the fight against (Holocaust denier Roger) Garaudy…the most important of them is his transformation from Marxism to Islam…his book 'the founding Myths of the Israeli Policies'…in which he dishonored the exaggerated robbery… as compensation from Germany to the state of Israel which did not exist during the Holocaust…which used this money to build its military force in order to kill and exterminate the Palestinians…and making an eternal Holocaust for them…
'Abd Al-Wahab 'Adas, "Interfaith Dialogue…is a Lie," Gumhuriyya, February 9, 2006
- "…As the claims of the European invaders to America were established on a racial concept, which, in essence, is the supremacy of the white over the black, the Zionist racist concept is based over the ugliest images of racial fundamentalism, whereas, the propagandists of the Zionist movement claim that the Jews all over the world are of the same descendent - Abraham…"
Mursi 'Attallah, "To be Biased Against Hamas…and Siding Towards Israel," Al-Ahram, February 9, 2006
- "…The names and shapes of the sculptures have changed but paganism still exists…there are…other sculptures holding new names such as globalization, democracy, peace, international legitimacy, transparency, the fight against terror and the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews; (anyone who) discusses (the Holocaust) or has the slightest doubt regarding it, is considered as an infidel…"
Muhammad Abu Karisha, "Reflections on the 'Democracy' Experience," Al-Gumhuriyya, February 1, 2006
- “…Since he (Sharon) was born in 1928, he was drinking mixed blood with milk. Instead of reading him the story of ‘snow white’ his mother used to tell him the stories of ‘Abu Jildah’ and 'Abu Rajul Masluha'. Whereas, he only fell asleep listening to horror stories and only woke up with fear… Therefore, Sharon’s mother did not find a better way to get rid of her son’s distress than giving him a glass of worm blood and then tell him a horror tale about Abu Jildah…"
Mahmud Nafi’, “From Sharon to Olmert…Oh Arabs do not be Happy but There is Hope,” Al-Gumhuriyya, January 12, 2006
- “…the same is valid regarding the Jewish-Christian relationship, where the Jewish fundamentalists go on to nurture their desires and debates with statements taken from the Talmud which incites to burn Christian churches, because Christianity is a pagan religion …”
Arabs Against Discrimination (AAD), “Religious Holidays in Israel,” Al-Ahram, January 8, 2006
- “…I would like to extend my arm to America…to the American kids in order to protect them from the malice sparks, which appear from the Zionist eyes exactly like the dripping of black blood from the devil’s swords…"
(Talking about President Bush's greeting card saying "Happy Holidays"): "The result was frightening, and moreover, terrifying – that the Zionists are behind it…
Soon after the secrets of this malicious act were revealed…the Zionists in America used their direct and hidden influence over the companies and big department stores, and either gently or in subtle threats hinted for them to use the expression ‘Happy Holidays’ without mentioning Happy Christmas or Happy New Year.
Here we recall together what has been previously mentioned; the warning of the American President Benjamin Franklin from 1789 when he said… ‘there is a great danger lurking over the United States of America - this danger is Judaism…the Jews - wherever they settle - shake the decent trade conduct’…President Franklin said: 'The Jews are a danger to our country and they should be stopped from immigrating to it…’
It is not new to talk about the ability or even the freedom of the Zionist lobby in doing whatever it desires in the United States as a result of the complete American adoption of Israel…
As a matter of fact, the Zionist seeks to impose its influence and exercise its pressure through robbery and intimidation, based on the claim of ‘Semitism’…It is also their basis of exercising extremism, racism and arrogance…”
'Adli Barsum, “America’s Children have Exposed the Zionist Mind,” Al-Gumhuriyya, January 3, 2006