Al-Ittihad, February 9, 2006
Arab Media Review: Anti-Semitism and Other Trends January - March 2006
United Arab Emirates
Posted: March 23, 2006
The cartoon's headline: "The World 2006."
Al-Ittihad, January 24, 2006
The cartoon's headline: "Robbery." The Jew is using a gun representing "the Holocaust."
- "…It (Israel) is the only player which obtains - with the support and blessing of America – (the ability) to decide the Palestinian people's destiny, to exercise against it the ugliest Nazi crimes, to imprison it in a big jail and to be amused by murdering its children under the claim of fighting terror!..."
Jalal 'Aref, "Between the Jericho Prison…and the Oslo Prison," Al-Bayan, March 18, 2006
- "…The racial storm which blistered warningly signaling the wrecking of the Dubai international port deal, did not veil from the first instance, that behind it are hidden fingers controlled by the long hand of the Zionist lobby…
This is an Israeli game par-excellence, and it is a proven recipe of which results have exceeded all methods of robbery which were practiced against the west in the name of protecting or compensating the Jews for the crimes of the Nazis…"
Sayyid Zahran, "A Racial Storm," Al-Bayan, March 2, 2006
- "…And is considered from the western media perspective as anti-Semitic, although Zionism is the number one enemy of Semitism over the history, passing through the crimes of the Arab extermination in Palestine and Lebanon, which is par-excellence racial crimes exceeding in its viciousness the Holocaust…
Sayyid Zahran, "Insulting the Holocaust," Al-Bayan, February 23, 2006
- "…The question here is - why do the Zionists use the Holocaust to justify acts that have exceeded the acts of the Holocaust? Where is Kana massacre? Sabra and Shatila? Where are the crimes against Humanity committed in Palestine?...
Dr. Muhammad Qirat, "The Freedom of Speech and Insulting the Islam (part 2)," Al-Bayan, February 17, 2006
- "…Who is the side which has German's political or economical interests…Is it the Arabs or is it Israel? Or did Merkel forget that the Jews actions after WWI and their control over the German economical resources were the seed which delivered Nazism?..."
Nidhal Hamdan, "An Advise to Merkel," Al-Bayan, February 10, 2006
- "…History reminds us of the trial of Roger Garaudy for no reason except for his saying the truth and disapproving the myth of the Holocaust and the Zionists myths, tales and lies through proofs, numbers, claims and evidence…"
Muhammad Qirat, "The Insulting, Hateful and Malicious Media," Al-Bayan, February 2, 2006
- "…the wave of insult to Islam in Denmark, Norway and the USA is a wave where religion and politics mix. Explicitly speaking, the Zionist racism and hostility are melted in its furnace as a result of the crusaders legacy or as the new product of Zionist Christianity and the dissertations of the New Conservatives and their friends from the Likud…"
Sayyid Zahran, "Repelling the Insult of the Prophet is a Duty," Al-Bayan, January 26, 2006
- "…President Kennedy expressed this position (his rejection to the Israeli Nuclear program) a few weeks prior to his assassination by Lee Oswald, who was accused of having contacts with the Russian and Israeli secret services.
Lee Oswald, Kennedy's assassin was assassinated three days after his arrest by Jack Ruby, one of the American Jewish extremists. Jack Ruby himself passed away in prison as a result of an illness similar to Yaser Arafat's illness, three months after he was arrested…"
Dr. Ahmad Al-Qadidi, "Nuclear Secrets," Al-Bayan, January 22, 2006
- "…The Muslim religious clerics in occupied Palestine alerted lately that the Israeli occupation authorities are escalating their excavation efforts underneath the al-Aqsa mosque, and the matter reached the point where the mosque is about to collapse, giving way to execute the Zionist plan which aims at destroying the mosque as a preparation to build the presumed Temple instead, embodying the mythological Zionist tales that the presumed Temple is erected on this site. This is what the Zionist extremists have not been able to present the slightest historical or archaeological proof for.
There are continuous warnings that the Zionist plan has lately established chambers underneath the al-Aqsa Mosque, each of which represents one of the Jewish tribes - all to escalate the demolish the Holy al-Aqsa foundations aiming at its destruction…"
"The Feast of Immolation and the Rescue of Al-Aqsa" (Editorial), Al-Bayan, January 10, 2006