Jews as Nazis
- "We all know how the Nazi Germans administered their affairs, as they had many scientific, technological and
industrial achievements. The Nazi seizure of power resulted in a tragedy for the nations of the world. The
question is, will the fate of the Israelis today be different from the fate of the Germans then? Though via
force one can maintain facts on the ground exactly as it was in Nazi Germany, which annexed unto itself most
of the territory of Europe and many territories in Africa and Asia, but Hitler disappeared
in the end and the battles in El Alamein, Normandy and Stalingrad became the symbol of the defeat of Nazi Germany."
Syrian Daily Tishrin,
March 15, 1997
- May 19, 1998 Damascus Radio
- "The same theory of making demands by which Netanyahu operates was also supported by Adolf Hitler in his time, who
ignored decisions of the United Nations and did not take them into account. Indeed, he displayed a great deal of
arrogance and conceit, the results of which are known. The Israelis must ask themselves if there is any difference
between Hitler's policies and Netanyahu's current policies and whether they have come to terms with these policies
while ignoring the results that occurred in Nazi Germany."
- April 28, 1998 Damascus Radio
- "The efforts made [by the European Union] for two years [to promote the peace process] failed only because
they sought to flatter Netanyahu and speak to him logically and sensibly, which is in definite contradiction to
Talmudic tales Netanyahu believes in and to his despicable racism. There is no doubt that the European countries
are more aware than all the other countries of the world of the danger inherent in a person who is motivated by
hostile tendencies and expansionist aims. We do not think that they have forgotten the dangers and the destruction
stemming from flattering Hitler and from refraining from extricating themselves from the Nazi aspirations. We do not
think that Hitler was more extreme or more aggressive than he was. If there is a difference between them it is only
- April 20, 1998 Damascus Radio
- "The arrogant behavior encountered by European emissaries to the Middle East when they visit Israel is reminiscent of the
arrogance of Nazi Germany.... Netanyahu is following in Hitler's path."
- March 19, 1998 Al-Baath
- "Netanyahu's radical government approved Israeli pharmaceutical companies carrying out tests of medicines, (which
were proven injurious) on Arab prisoners in Israeli jails. What goes on in Israeli jails is reminiscent of Nazi crimes
against humanity. Besides the torture and the insufferable conditions, the Israeli jails have become a field for carrying
out deadly scientific experiments on Arab prisoners, to serve the racism goals of Israeli racist supremacy and to realize
their dream of the 'Chosen People.' Israeli labs and institutions are currently completing a shocking research whose purpose
is to pave the way for 'progress' which has heretofore never existed in the sphere of racist biology, as planned by Nazi
Hitlerism. The terrible examinations also recall those carried out on the Blacks in the U.S. by racism American groups."
- November 4, 1997 Syria Times
- "The rash behavior that European emissaries to the Middle East encounter when visiting Israel recalls the arrogance of
Nazi Germany...Netanyahu is following the path of Hitler."
- March 19, 1997 Al Baath
Next: Jews as Enemies of Arabs